Thursday, November 27, 2008

think.write.publish

What would I be writing in this blog?

hmmm... laugh... This could contain anything that would tickle my funny bone. It could be a comic strip, a joke, or a very funny experience. I will also be giving reviews of the anime (japanese animation) or movies that I've watched and liked (coz usually I like comedy movies or shows). learn... Whatever I learn and find quite interesting, I would probably post it here too. It's always good to impart your knowledge to everyone. Anything that would make me go "ahaa! *lightbulb*" would go here for everyone to read. listen... The music that I listen to would depend on my mood. If I like releasing my anger, I go for rock or alternative music. Bossa or acoustic songs would be nice if I want to chill and relax. If I'm in love of corz love songs are what I'll be listening to. I'm open to any type of music if I'm just feeling good. And I also love to sing! :D love... Mostly the things that I would write here are the things that I love in life. I love to eat, read, sleep, sing, or just anything under the sun that would interest me. ^_^


0 Comments:

 

© The Juicy Apple. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009