Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008... Hello 2009! ^_^

Before 2008 ends, let me have the time to thank all the people who made it memorable for me... Thanks to my family and friends who are always there whenever I need them, although a lot of things happened to us, we still managed to make it better... Thank you to John for constantly caring and being very patient and understanding with me... Love you bai! Thanks to Mark, my thesis partner, for all the hard work... To the skolpad pipz, you made my year very fun and colorful... And to God for all the blessings and for guiding those who are dear to me... *mwahz*

And to all the people I've hurt, sorry for my behavior and hope you can forgive me for that...

I would not also be making any new year's resolution since I'm just bound not to follow them... I will just try to be good this year... :D :D :D
new years resolutions are like pie crusts, it is meant to be broken... the change must be within...


so...


Let's welcome 2009 with a bang! Have a rock and rollin' new year ahead!! ^_^ *woot* *woot*


0 Comments:

 

© The Juicy Apple. All Rights Reserved 2008-2009